24 Nov 2014
Hello Fine Friends! I just wanted to pop in and tell you why I might be a little more silent this week than most. I am currently on vacation in California visiting my family for Thanksgiving. In an effort to pull my head out of my phone and be more social, I am taking a break this week from this little space of mine. If you miss me and want to know what I’m doing, I’ve compiled a list of all the possible things I could be doing so you can imagine my smiling little face and be able to survive until I return.
1. I am making my husband wear Mickey ears at Disneyland, and he is NOT having it.
2. I am taking a cliche pictures of Palm Trees because I’ve missed them so!
3. I eating at one of my favorite restaurants in Santa Barbara even though I’ve already had four meals for the day. I have to get all my favorites in!
4. I’m conning my Step-Dad in to buying me another Starbucks. He’s the only person I know whose addiction is worse than mine.
5. I am at the Santa Barbara zoo to see the new giraffe that was born. He is 6 feet tall and a week old. Imagine giving birth to that!
6. I am celebrating my grandmother’s 9oth birthday is style.
7. I am getting a pedicure with my mom and watching her giggle because she’s way to ticklish for pedicures.
8. I am trying to convince my husband he doesn’t need to spend any more time watching our dogs at their resort on the webcam. They do not miss us as much as we miss them.
9. I am walking around in a T-shirt! A T-shirt! Take that Tennessee winter!
10. I am taking yet another picture of a Palm Tree.
11. I am trying to remember which movie the line came from that my uncle just quoted.
12. I am guessing how much my childhood cat weighs now while avoiding his bone-crushing cuddles.
13. I am being impressed by my dad’s work on the VW Bug he’s building.
14. I am convincing someone to take me to see The Hunger Games.
15. I’m at Starbucks again.
16. I am taking a mental picture of the beach to save in my mind for when I have to leave.
If you want to keep up with what I’m really doing this week, be sure to follow me on Instagram! Because did we really think I’d give up all social media?!