17 Nov 2014
The holidays are just around the corner (seriously, Thanksgiving is in a little over a week) and gift-buying season is now in full swing. I’m teaming up with several awesome bloggers today to bring you a 2014 holiday gift guide.
As a wife, I always get extra stressed about my husband’s Christmas gift. I want whatever I get him to be equal parts thoughtful, unique, and useful. With those qualities in mind I scour the internet looking for something he will be surprised by. Here are a few of the unique gifts I found for husbands.
For The TV-Loving Husband
1. Breaking Bad Beaker Mugs – for the man who needs something to put his
meth coffee in.
The Walking Dead Monopoly – For the man who believes in the importance of property, even during the zombie apocalypse.
For The Tactical-Loving Husband
1. Tactical Lunch Kit – For the man who wants to protect his lunch from zombies.
2. Tactical Laser-Guided Pizza Cutter – for the man who knows everything is cooler with lasers.
3. Bullet Pen – For the man who wants his writing to make an impact.
For The Music-Loving Husband
1. Guitar Pick Punch – for the man who wants to make his own guitar picks.
2. Record Amplifier – for the man who appreciates the classic sound of a record.
3. Electronic Drum Machine Shirt – for the man who makes rhythm wherever he goes.
If you’re still needing to buy some holiday gifts, you’ll want to enter this giveaway to win $60 from Amazon! I want to thank these amazing bloggers for co-hosting with me and making this giveaway possible! Be sure to visit each one of these ladies’ gift guides by clicking on their links below!
Emily from Love, Pasta, and a Toolbelt |
Maggie from The Love Nerds |
Alexis from Alexis Krystina | Bex
from Butcher’s Niche | Rebecca
from Rebecca Chapman | Teresa
from Crafty Wife | Heather from Notes from
This giveaway will be open from 12am
EST November 17th to 12am EST November 24th, and open to US residents
only. Good luck!