20 May 2015
Once again Netflix has taken over my life. Even though I’ve seen every episode of Friends at least 10 times, I have really enjoyed binge watching it from the beginning again. Now that I’m older, I’m really identifying with their lives. Here are 10 things Friends got right about being in your 20s.
1. Pizza is a love language.
2. Clowns are still terrifying.
3. Moving is the wost kind of hell.
4. Love can be complicated.
5. Violence will occur if someone steals your chocolate.
6. Playing with bubble wrap is still the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
7. Any math we learned in high school is long forgotten.
8. There are life’s big questions and then there are life’s important questions.
9. Your furniture has to point toward something.
10. The financial struggle is real.
What do you think Friends got right about being in your 20s?